Bergman Media Supply has been selected to pre-study for ABS Approval-in-Principal (AIP) and rig hybrid class notation HEPS for gas drilling rig.
The rig is operated by Gulf Drilling International, Qatar and owned by GDI/Seadrill.
The energy storage is significally reducing the emissions of the gas drilling operations. BMS is leading the international design team, who aims for fire-safe and simple-to-use solution, with minimum disturbances to the operations.
Bergman Media Supply services for the ship owners, ship building projects
We are providing tools and support for owners and builders in
- Ship building projects
- Ship concept development (specialiced in hybrid & all-electric, from small 10m to large 400m)
- Ship modernizations / refits / emission improvements
- Shore electric supply or shore charging projects
- Ship modifications to shore electricity
- Feasibility studies for new technologies
- Harbor area development projects
- Partner company development projects
- Mobility and transportation concepts
- “Practical innovation”-development concepts
We help you to be sure that technical specification focus and targets are presented correctly. You will get help to understand where competition seeks for short-cuts and which are expensive / too open remarks. All this in full confidentiality.