WANT TO REACH THE BEST AND ECO-FRIENDLY DESIGN?
This ebook is The Owners Chapter, which will guide you through the project. It helps you to do right decisions and avoid many problematic situations.
The ebook will help you in following topics:
- you will get an introduction to ship building industry and challenges concerning projects with new technologies
- you will understand the importance of the correct target settings, responsibilities within the project and new demands of building the electrical concept
- you will get tools to better described and controlled ship building project
- you will understand the ship concept optimization potential and the process to reach it
- there are practical concept examples and inside explanation of them
- there are practical examples what to do
- there are practical examples what not to do
The author, Heikki Bergman
SHIP ENERGY SOLUTIONS & PROPULSION DESIGN EXPERIENCE, DESIGN MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE since 1998
WIDE EXPERIENCE THROUGHOUT VESSEL TYPES, FROM CRUISE SHIPS TO THE SMALLEST LEISURE BOATS:
- Support vessels: New buildings and retrofits/modernizations/improvements – design and design management
- Ferries: New buildings and retrofits/modernizations/improvements and consultations, all-electric concept – design and design management
- Cruise: New buildings – design
- Offshore: Modifications to propulsion system and additions – design and design management
- Shore supply solution: System and product design, design management
- Battery solutions: Harbour / on board system design and design management
- Product development: Design and design management in various companies
This ebook is paying you back immediately, because you will understand what is needed from the beginning.
All rights reserved, Copyright Bergman Media Supply 2021.
Without limiting the rights under copyright reserved above, no part of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted, in any form or by any means (electronic, photocopying, recording or otherwise), without prior written permission of the above publisher of this publication.
For digital products there is no right for return.