This package pays back immediately!
We help you to focus only on the correct key areas when selecting between competing suppliers. You will get help on analyzing the offers from technical point of view, in full confidentiality.
Together with our technical inputs and commercial information that you hold, the decision of selecting correctly gets more solid ground. We will also guide you to avoid many problematic situations.
Our service includes:
- 10 hours of work
- 2 x 2 hours of Skype for Business support meetings
As an outcome, we will provide:
- Practical comparison table (up to 4 parallel suppliers)
- Highlighting technical risks involved
- Estimation for expected additions needed to make apple-to-apple
- Technical questions to ask from suppliers
- Go for it! grade, our recommendation
This service is perfect for:
- Shipyard’s purchasing responsibles
- Ship design office planning for the vessel concept
- Superintendents making budgeting planning
- Environmental engineers evaluating modernization actions
- Owners planning modernization
Covering following topics (one scope / order, low or medium voltage , from 100kW to 100MW)
- powerplant (generators, switchboard)
- electrical system (AC- or DC –distribution), including power plant
- electrical propulsion systems
- PTO or PTO/PTI systems
- hybrid powerplants (with battery)
- battery plants
- turn key electrical deliveries
- all electrical concepts
What you need to do?
- You are responsible for what kind of material you provide to us. Do not hand out confidential material or commercial information. If necessary, agree with suppliers that you are allowed to use external help on technical evaluation of the quotations. If needed, we may sign case dedicated NDA-documents before you provide your documentation to us.
- Please provide us sufficient material to evaluate all the offering you have received:
- Your request for quotation and technical requirements
- Offers (without condifential information)
- Offer attachements and technical appendixes
- Delivery timetable / ship building timetable
FLASH! –products are collected services, which are paying back immediatelly! New service concept making expertise available for everybody and everywhere!
- Your online payment is your purchase order to us. After making the payment online, you´ll receive aknowledgement to your email of your order. We will contact you to agree the timetable for the work and confirm your order. You will then become our Client. In case any problems with order or payment, please contact us: email@example.com .
- Depending on the amount of material and availability of responsible person, the delivery time is typically 1-3 weeks from your order. During the holiday period, this response may be slower. We will agree about the delivery time together.
- We have money back guarantee, in case you are not receiving value for your purchase or the delivery is not made on reasonable time.
- Price for the Flash Small Support 1 is 1460 € + VAT (tax is applicable in EU-region)
- Bergman Media Supply SAS (Consultant) is not responsible of any direct or indirect cost, delay or other liabilities resulted from the advices or from the selection made according to the adviced made. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the total liability, in the aggregate, of Consultant, Consultant’s officers, directors, partners, employees, agents, and subconsultants, to Client, and anyone claiming by, through, or under Client for any claims, losses, costs, or damages whatsoever arising out of, resulting from or in any way related to this Project or Agreement from any cause or causes, including but not limited to negligence, professional errors and omissions, strict liability, breach of contract, or breach of warranty, shall not exceed the total compensation received by Consultant.
- Any statements or written notes related to supplier selection, risk analyses made or technical comparison made by Bergman Media Supply SAS, are considered confidential material and are not allowed to be utilized (partly or in full), made available or copied for the forward communication outside contracting parties.